1. Emma ate too… apples yesterday and she had a stomachache.
b) lots of
2. There isn’t… juice in the bottle.
c) a few
d) a lots of
3. The museum was very crowded. There were too… people.
b) a lot of
4. She couldn’t understand how her son managed to get so… good marks.
A) a lot of
5. A lot of people want to have stylish cars very… but they don’t have enough money to buy them.
6. He looks… like my favorite actor.
little boy tried to eat as… sweets as he possibly could.
c) a lot of
8. Выберите верный перевод предложения: У меня немного работы сегодня.
A) I haven’t much work to do today.
b) I haven’t many work to do today.
c) I haven’t a much work to do today.
d) I haven’t most work to do today.
9. My attitude towards him remained… the same.
10. Nowadays, the… are against monarchy but in the XVII century most people approved of such form of government.
1-c, 2-a, 3-d, 4-b, 5-b, 6-c, 7-d, 8-a, 9-b, 10-a